Premiere Pro CC for Beginners: Video Editing in Premiere
Learn how to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro with these easy-to-follow Premiere Pro video editing tutorials.
Bạn sẽ học được:
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you'll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos... making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- We teach this course using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud), so it would be best if you're using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!