The Psychology Of The Ultimate Entrepreneur
Discover And Install The Mindsets, Philosophies, And Understandings Of These 17 Ultra Successful Entrepreneurs
Bạn sẽ học được:
- How to act despite fear and achieve your business goals as a result.
- Top 4 techniques to deal with fear.
- Get a free Workbook that goes with the course.
- The one requirement for starting a business (I ignored it and lost tens of thousands of dollars).
- How to connect your passion with the marketplace.
- What passion causes to your sales.
- Entrepreneurial evolution and how your attitude towards money changes.
- How to have money as a primary motivator and feel great despite what celebrities say.
- Top 3 wealth-building activities every entrepreneur has mastered (the last one has to do with your subconscious).
- Which the activities that make money in each company are (focus on these).
- How to make smart decisions for the development of existing products or launching new products.
- How EXACTLY value is created and why this continues to be #1 money-making mindset for entrepreneurs.
- How to drastically deliver more value to the marketplace by increasing the speed (10x).
- How to drastically deliver more value to the marketplace by increasing the quality of your product or service.
- Where, in your startup, to look for changes that would have the highest positive impact.
- Discover the most effective way to prioritize tasks (Hint: Never do the most urgent task first)
- Identify and eliminate top time-wasting activities to boost your personal productivity.
- How to apply the 50-50-30 time management technique (the last technique you will ever need).
- How to avoid the over-learning and under-doing trap.
- Identify the causes why you don't take action (perfectionism is one of these).
- Top 4 mindsets that will urge you to act.
- What type of knowledge exactly entrepreneurs need and look for.
- Discover the 4 learning styles that will help you communicate to your target audience (by David Kolb).
- Apply the concept of Brain Plasticity (Neuroplasticity) to master the skills you want.
- How to find good opportunities in any market.
- How to identify out of date opportunities.
- Willingness to learn